Founded in 1875 by German immigrant Ferdinand Raasch and passed down to his son William and then to his son Arthur, we have been a part of Milwaukee for a long time. In 1954 Arthur sold his share to Raymond Raetz who had been an employee since the depression. In 1960 Ray took in Russ Jaques and they built our current location at 7709 West Burleigh Street. In 1988, Joe Boehnlein, an employee since 1971 became the owner.
We are proud members of the Wisconsin Funeral Directors Association, Milwaukee/Waukesha County Funeral Directors Association, and Federated Funeral Directors of America.